Some of the confirmed Summit Attendees: MVM, KMM, RapidBuilt, Ace Electronics Defense Systems, ACT Safe, LLC, Arbill Industries, Autodesk Construction Solutions, Bechtel, Bering Straits Native Corp, Black & Veatch, Boon Group, Chenega Analytic Business Solutions, City of San Diego, Consigli Construction, Deloitte, Department of Defense, DISA, DLT Solutions, DMA, Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina, GovConPay, Hensel Phelps, Jacobs, Knoll, MCS of Tampa, Mississippi Power, Mohawk Valley Materials, NAVFAC HQ, NIH, North Point Defense, Palomar Modular Buildings, Parsons, Safespill, Shaw Industries, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, USMC, Virginia Department of Transportation, and many more!
And this week, the Senate Appropriations Committee added $1.6 billion of additional funding for infrastructure and facilities sustainment across the services and an additional $10 billion for military construction. Get the latest details on how this funds military construction contracts you can win!
In its 3rd year, the 2021 MILCON Contracting Summit brings together Contracting Officers, Contracting Experts, and Business Leaders nationwide. Hundreds of Prime Contractors, Subcontractors, Military Officials, Contracting Officials, Financing Experts, and Defense Agencies from throughout the country registered to participate in-person and virtually for the 2020 MILCON Contracting Summit in Washington D.C.
The 2021 MILCON Contracting Summit will provide defense contractors, subcontractors, and small businesses nationwide with the latest information on:
- Military Construction Money in the FY2022 Defense Budget, including Facilities Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization Account (FSRM)
- The Military's Long-Term Infrastructure Modernization Strategy
- Air Force, Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Space Force Installations & Procurement Priorities
- Upcoming Contracts for Military Base Construction, Reconstruction, and Renovation
- Pacific & European 'Deterrence Initiatives' and 'Distributed Operations' Strategies Driving Theater Infrastructure Improvements
- What to Expect from the $21 Billion/20-Year Shipyard Infrastructure Optimization Program (SIOP)
- Building the Military 'Base of the Future', including Assured/Resilient Energy, Advanced Facility Security Solutions, and Disaster-Proof Construction Strategies
- New Types of Multi-Year Contract Vehicles - Installation Resilience Operations Center (IROC), 'Digital Twins', Consolidated Remediation
- Base Operations Support (BOS) and Facilities Operation & Maintenance (O&M) Contracts
- Public-Private Partnerships for Base-Community Projects
- Small Business and Prime Contractor Teaming Opportunities & Mentor Protégé Programs
- Contract Financing & Bonding