See Our Corporate Sponsors
The HUBZone Council's new Corporate Sponsorship program is the best Council membership choice for large businesses, other companies that provide products and services of value to HUBZone-certified companies, and government agencies that wish to support the work of the Council.
HUBZone certification is not required for Corporate Sponsors.
Prime contractors, law firms, accounting firms, technology providers, trade associations, professional service firms, and government agencies are among those companies that typically become corporate sponsors. Major prime government contractors and manufacturers can use Corporate Sponsorship to develop relationships with HUBZone-certified suppliers and service providers to enhance their contract proposals and capabilities.
If your company would like to get its message out to the entire HUBZone business community, consider Corporate Sponsorship.
Corporate Sponsorship is available at four levels. Dues are invoiced in four quarterly installments. Sponsorships are annual commitments and become active upon receipt of the first installment.
- Bronze - $5,000 per year
- Silver - $10,000 per year
- Gold - $20,000 per year
- Government Agency - $950 per year
In addition to the benefits of associate membership (see Membership Information), Corporate Sponsorship benefits include (except for Government Sponsors):
- press release announcing sponsorship (sent to entire HUBZone business community, upon request)
- 'biz card' advertisements in The Zone Report newsletter (emailed bi-monthly to 20,000+ company owners and managers in the HUBZone business community) and Member Newswire (emailed quarterly to more than 500 owners and managers of Council member companies). Upon request, a click-through activity report can be provided for follow-up. See application for 'biz card' ad specifics. Annual ad placement frequency is based on Sponsorship level.
- Bronze - 1 ad in The Zone Report + 1 ad in Member Newswire = 2 ads total
- Silver - 2 ads in The Zone Report + 2 ads in Member Newswire = 4 ads total
- Gold - 4 ads in The Zone Report + 4 ads in Member Newswire = 8 ads total
- customized messages (emailed to owners and managers of Council member companies), featuring graphics, links, and click-through tracking. Frequency is based on Sponsorship level. (exclusive Sponsor benefit)
- Bronze - one per quarter
- Silver - two per quarter
- Gold - one per month
- recognition on the Council website with logo and link
- opportunity to submit informational articles for publication in Council publications
- unlimited posting capability on the Classified Opportunities Board
- National HUBZone Conference benefits:
- recognition in promotional materials (widely distributed to the entire HUBZone business community) (exclusive Sponsor benefit)
- complimentary registrations, based on Sponsorship level:
- Government Agency - 1 registration
- Bronze - 2 registrations
- Silver - 4 registrations
- Gold - 6 registrations
- complimentary table-top exhibit space - Gold only
- complimentary sponsorship of selected events, based on Sponsorship level:
- Government Agency - refreshment break
- Bronze - refreshment break
- Silver - breakfast
- Gold - lunch or reception
To become a Gold, Silver or Bronze Corporate Sponsor, Email Council Staff.
If you would like to discuss Corporate Sponsorship benefits
with Council staff, use email link above or see below for phone.
Government Agency Sponsors -- Join Online.
See our current Corporate Sponsors.
Dues payments, contributions, and gifts are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes; however, they may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses. Zero percent (0%) of Sponsorship dues is allocated for lobbying-related activities. (Subject to change.) [IRC 162(e) and 6033(e)].
The Council accepts members regardless of race, creed, sex, color,
physical disability, and national or ethnic origin.