Partner membership, at either the Business or Premium level, is the ultimate Council membership category for HUBZone-certified firms and illustrates a company's highest commitment to the HUBZone program.
In addition to the benefits of regular membership (see Membership Information), Partner benefits include:
- recognition with logo on the Council's website; Premium Partners also receive a link on the Council's website and recognition in The Zone Report newsletter
- complimentary access to the members-only sections of the Council's website for up to eight individuals for Business Partners and ten individuals for Premium Partners
- complimentary registrations for the National HUBZone Conference (one for Business Partners and two for Premium Partners) and discounted additional registrations
- Premium Partners are generally represented on the Council's Board of Directors by one voting member at the board's discretion
- Premium Partners receive one Platinum-level Advocacy Team membership for their primary contacts
Partnership is available at two levels, Business and Premium. Dues are invoiced in four quarterly installments for the Business and Premium levels. Partnerships become active upon receipt of first installment.
- Business Partner - $6,000 per year
- Premium Partner - $12,000 per year
Become a Business or Premium Partner by submitting an application.
Dues payments, contributions, and gifts are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes; however, they may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses. Two percent (2%) of membership dues is allocated for lobbying-related activities and therefore is non-deductible as a business expense for federal income tax purposes. (Subject to change.) [IRC 162(e) and 6033(e)].
Premium Partner membership includes Platinum-level support for the Advocacy Team
for the company's primary representative. Therefore, $7,000 of Premium Partner dues should be treated
as described in the paragraph above; and $5,000 should be treated as supporting lobbying efforts of the Council.
Contact the Council if you prefer not to be involved in the Advocacy Team.
The Council accepts members regardless of race, creed, sex, color,
physical disability, and national or ethnic origin.
The Council is indebted to the following Premium Partner
for its generous support:
Click logo to visit website.
Contemporary Graphics is now Contemporary Graphic Solutions, a name that better reflects its commitment to redefining the role of print and packaging in its client communications. Its products and services will drive business performance, link the physical with the digital world, and deliver results.
They are more than just a printing company.
They are print. evolved.
The Council is grateful to the following Business Partner
for its generous support: